Using psychometric profiling to build effective teams
This guide looks at How To Build Effective Teams. Often a challenging area for managers but teh guide explains how to identify, understand and use the very traits that may appear to be pulling teams apart to bind the team together instead.
The guide will discuss:
· identifying some of the issues that often arise when building teams.
· looking at why do these issues occur?
· where should you start when faced with creating a team for a project?
· what information is readily available to help you build your team?
· how to build a team so effective that it doesn’t even need a team leader.
Guides to improve your business using psychological profiling
PeopleMaps is the web's No1 for psychometric testing.
Anne Ellis is Director of Psychology and through a series of revealing interviews, she gives away the secrets of running a successful business through an understanding of psychological profiling and personality type.
Ways To Listen To This Podcast
1) Use your own podcast software
Add the URL below to your podcast software:
3) Use our Podcast Player (requires Flash)
Select an episode from the drop down menu below and the podcast will autoplay. Press the circular button to stop.
You need to download the flash player from Adobe.
Note: if no player is visible you will need to install the Flash Player